Friday, August 14, 2009

Welcome Everyone!

Ok....so I am finally a "blogger"! I will be adding some pictures soon, but here is a update on what I am up to. I will be moving into a new location at the end of the month: The Sleepy Poet Antique Mall, located on South Blvd in Charlotte NC. I still have my booth inside The Curious Cat in the wonderful town of Monroe North Carolina, but I felt like it was time to expand a little. I am so excited!!! I am finding lots of awesome old beauties to shab' up and put in my new booth. So, be sure to check back in and see what new things I have added on. Follow me to see all the treasures I will find......because I do find lots of them. I just might have that one treasue that is waiting to be in your home. Have a great weekend everyone!
~Rachel

3 comments:

  1. You are finally here!!! Bring it!!! We need the pictures!! I am going to add you to my blog sidebar! Tootles, Janna

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay.. so sorry to janna for posting something on jannas wall... idk how the heck that happened... anyway, yes!! it's close. i love you!!!!!and i dont think i ever recieved a phone call from you :( but oh well. we will get together before i leave!!!:)
    love,
    cass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe...I don't know how you did it either....but I would have done the same thing! No worries. YES, we will get together before you leave. I can't wait to see you! Talk to ya soon. Love, Ra

    ReplyDelete