Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Booth Update!














Hi everyone! Well, last week when I went up to the Poet to change up my booth, I took my camera but left the battery at home! I was so annoyed! So today when I went, I made sure I had ALL the parts to the camera! So here are a few pictures for you to enjoy!

I found this fabulous old plank top table a couple weeks ago. The planks looked bleached out from years of weathering.......I love love it!!! Then this past weekend I found this chippy white chair that I thought would be cute with the table. So now, it would be a awesome writing desk in a bedroom, a nice greeting in your foyer.....or pass on the chair and use the table as a island! Every home needs a good farm table!

Do you see the artwork above the chest mirror?? This is a new thing I'm trying out......inspired by a awesome artist couple, Chris and Amy Underwood in NC. It has a quote that says "today no matter what it takes, we ride home together"
A friend of mine led me to that quote one day and I thought it would be so sweet for a couple to have in their home! And that big ole heavy mirror on the wall?! My brother came across some old trim and made this mirror! It is big and beautiful!

Now, I think this hall tree is amazing. I need to take a picture of the BACK of it for you to see its beautiful chippy turquoise paint!!!

A bit of exciting news: at the end of this month The Shepherds Fold will be expanding across the "lane" in the Poet to a larger booth! I will gain about 40 more square feet. I'm really excited. Today I found two of the most breathtaking pieces ever! I will be picking them up on Thursday......as soon as I get them, I will post pictures.

Well, I think that's all for tonight. Stay tuned for more updates :)

Everyone have a great evening.

"Be faithful in the little things"

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it, it looks chippy perfect! Tootles, Janna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, I found you thru Janna, Love all your great stuff, and so glad to find your blog. Come by for a visit when you can.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete