Friday, December 25, 2009

Day 25...

DAY 25 - CHRISTMAS DAY!!!: Jesus came FOR YOU!!!

That is the best reason of all. That is the bottom line!
HE CAME FOR YOU!!! He wanted to have you in His family so bad. I pray that from this Christmas on, the reality of Jesus coming will forever be in your heart.

Enjoy the day. I hope its filled with joy, laughter and peace in knowing you are loved by Almighty God...now and forevermore.

It is cold, raining, windy and dark here in Monroe this morning. I love it!!! I wish it was colder, though! These are the kind of days you should do nothing but stay inside and hang out around the fireplace...and that is exactly what we're going to do :)
I hope you all have enjoyed this "Christmas Countdown" special!


Merry Christmas to you all!
Blessings from my home to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment